Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A business model that includes 2 ready-to-go websites (one corporate and one retail collection/sales), leads for wholesale customers who require an average supply of 100 units per week, a proven business plan, developed systems and marketing material supplied. The purchaser would be given full assistance in the business for the first month and remote assistance for a further two months to ensure a smooth handover.
This a unique opportunity to operate in a growing industry with a highly-competitive business model.
Projected figures for Year One with 5k working capital (can be higher if working capital increased)
Anticipated income 362,000
Breakeven income 96,000
Forecast profit before tax 45,739
Expected average balance 23,000
Seasonal trends January – February
Is the business reliant on one customer for 50% of sales - No
A few key points about the operation:
* A fully functional website that accepts processing of stock purchase requests and back end CRM system to automate customer notifications of trade in pack sent, device received, price offered, and price paid with one click
* Integration to supplier services already built
* A commission pre-payment included in the sale of the business.
* Create Royal Mail accounts, fully optimised, daily drop-offs and pickups from Royal Mail
* Operation can be run from anywhere, ready to move to retail premises if required
* Website takes full advantage of current buying and selling methods.
* Strong unique brand image.
* Comes with thought-out marketing strategy including customised trade-in packs, branded keyrings, letterheads and branded envelopes.
* Smooth collection and sale of stock in high volume environment
* Solid marketing and ability to increase sales throughput and grow the business at required pace
* Tried and tested model
* A number of customer contacts for wholesale distribution, one of which required 100 units a week
* Hit the ground running with the website, eBay, Amazon and any other retail channel
* Stock purchased directly from public with ability to receive 20-500+ units per day and able to be adjusted as working capital increases
* Use CRM Systems and throughput processes to deploy great customer service and maintain metrics with key service providers
* All internal stock processing procedures, test procedures, stock control, accounting, automated customer service, etc. Templates can be provided.
* Above cashflow projections are based on previous one year trading
* Management accounts will be available for the previous year
* Automated systems recommended for bulk daily payments to customers for stock in, with daily payments in from Amazon & eBay withdrawals.
* Unique marketing strategy to reduce cost per customer and increase returning customer base (advice given)
* Online shop included in recycling site
* Opportunities to sell into the trade (advice given)
* Contacts for SIM connectivity with major vendors Vodafone, Orange etc, for SIM-only contract and PAYG (advice given)
There is plenty of upside potential in this business model to capture a significant slice the already huge market. Establish a first-class customer service model and gain a great reputation. Apart from the website and branding, expert advice will be given to create a highly profitable and sustainable business.
Further information available upon request, please contact seller below for more details.
Can be run from anywhere in the UK
Other businesses are taking precedence.
3 months support for handover
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business